SelectSource is a third party administrator and technology service provider delivering co-branded website services, content and tools, and electronic enrollment and eligibility services (collectively the “Services”) to associations and employers.
Information Collection and Use
SelectSource powers this site in which our partners are the sole owners of the information collected. The collection, uses and disclosure of information occurs in the following ways:
Company Contact Information
When customers and prospective customers contract for Services or inquire about our Services, we ask them to provide us with company contact information, some examples of which are the company’s name, address, number of employees, etc. We use company contact information to provide information to customers and prospective customers regarding our Services and to maintain a record of inquiries regarding our Services.
We store information that we collect through cookies and log files to create a profile of the users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Cookies are a way to have the Internet browser remember specific bits of information allowing you to get around the site easier.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
By setting a cookie on our site, users would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If users reject the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use a tracking utility called Web Trends that uses log files to analyze user movement.
Communications from the Site
We may send a welcoming email and/or confirmation email to confirm inquiry.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, SelectSource, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
We store your personal information in a secure location that is accessible only by designated staff. All information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Notification of Changes
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. In an effort to keep you informed of changes in this Policy, we will indicate the effective date of the currently posted policy below. Changes to this Policy will not affect our use of previously provided personal information. No personal information provided by you under the terms of this Policy (or any prior version of this Policy) will be used in a manner that is materially inconsistent with it, without your prior consent.
By using sites powered by SelectSource, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this policy, please do not use these sites.
300 Primera Blvd. Ste. 140 | Lake Mary, FL 32746
The term ‘SelectSource, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).